End of Lease Cleaning- Bond Clean- Exit Clean
Updated: Dec 1, 2019
Tips and advice on how to prepare your self for your End of Lease cleaning - Bond clean - Exit Clean
Moving out can be stressful and overwhelming, So we've put together a few quick and easy steps that could help you.
Moving out of a rental and needing to complete an End Of Lease clean?......Here are a few steps in preparing for your move out clean.
These steps will definitely save you money if you are considering hiring a cleaner. 1. Start from the top, using a brush remove any cobwebs you may see around the corners of your walls and ceilings.
2. Dust any light shades and remove any dead bugs and insects from the light covers.
3. Dust the corners, or all your door frames and skirting boards. (Remember to dust and clean in between the door jams.).
4. Dust any blinds you may have and where possible, using a little soapy water and a cloth to remove any marks or stains. *The next step will involve a magic eraser which can be purchased from most hardware stores and local grocery store.
5. Using your magic eraser, remove any scuff mark or finger prints you may notice around your doors or your walls. Common areas to look out for are finger prints that are mosly around the door handles and around light switches.
6. Light switches, Tv points and power points - Using a dry cloth remove any dust that may have built up over the years.
A good place to look will be behind bedside tables and entertainment units.
Now you have only the main obvious areas that you need to worry about, such as Windows, Bathrooms, Kitchen and Laundry areas. If time is an issuse our professional Team at Steam and Dryclean will be happy to help out.